Friday, November 20, 2020

November 14, 2020

 Today was the first time we got to ride this year. Good thing we left early too because by the time we headed back it was warming up and melting away! 


We got a good 3 hours of being out in over 2 ft of snow and covered around 22 miles of staying close to roads and not venturing off into the trees. That was totally  fine with me because it was our first big snow and we don’t have that  much of a base, so getting stuck was easy.



I practiced a lot of turning around and J hooks. And getting that throttle thumb into shape. I’d say all in all it was a great day! I can hardly wait to get back out and ride more. 


The snow has since mostly gone way but we hope to have more in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of Adventures Day 1

 This past week has been full of adventures.  Last Monday I went with some friends up past Barber Springs to play in some fields. I took Bra...